Movie questions

by sbattles | October 30th, 2010

1. I think Homer was so cold towards Wilma because he wasn’t sure what she would think of his hands. He was nervous that she wouldn’t love him any more because of who he had become.

2. I don’t really see a whole lot of similarities. My veterans stayed in the army for another 15 years, so he didn’t return home right away.

3. I feel like it really depends on the veteran, but for the most part a lot of them seemed like they didn’t really want to talk about what they went through during the war. They didn’t really want to re-live the memories they had.

4. I think the most common reception home home was Homer. Men had to deal with either physical or emotional wounds like Homer. A lot of them came home to girls they had like before they left. Both had to get to know each other again. just like Homer and Wilma did.

5. I think the war had varieties of effects on marriages and relationships. Some grew stronger and others were broken apart like Fred’s. It depended on the person. The wives and husbands had realize that their families had changed and grown without them.

Previous Posts

Most Recent Posts

Blogroll